Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The famous "yuppie trail" we were awesome! Mom is riding Dixie and I am comfortable enough to be taking pictures!



This is the Ronald Reagan Freeway we have to go under it to get to the trail! We again were AWESOME!
















They call this a park because it has 2 little informational building thingies.
We came across 3 groups of people. NOTHING rattled Hottie I am so proud of her. We even came across another horse of the opposite direction on the yuppie trail that had a man riding with a big hat and she passed like she had been doing it forever.





This is our famous "hands free bridge" it has NO railing and you see how far down the drop is. NO PROBLEM!





























Our "creek" my husband is from Arkansas and has assured me this is NO CREEK but it is all we have! Again NOT A PROBLEM! I think Hottie wanted to roll in it but that wasn't an option so we moved on.
I am very much looking forward to Sunday and the little show I think she is going to handle everything very well!





























































1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a good girl she is turning out to be. I sure wish y'all were closer; I'd go down to watch you compete! Heck, if it were closer it's the makeover I'd have wanted to ride in over any other. I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete