Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Very exciting!

I am so excited to say I have found a facility that will accomodate me to train Mustangs from! It is hard when you dont own your own facility to get someone to let you bring wild horses in. Especially when they have other boarders to be considerate of!

It is a semi large facility that has seperate levels. The level I am going to have has its own arena a roundish round pen and my own tack room! It has 8 stalls and is seperate from the rest of the boarding facility so I won't bother anyone and they wont bother me! I am so excited to start bringing in more horses for the Trainer Incentive Program. I am making a run to Ridgecrest soon and if you are interested in coming to see and possibly pick out a prospect let me know!

4 comments:

  1. ummm....whats exciting? i'm in suspense here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is way cool! I wish i had all day to train horses again. I LOVED it when I worked for a QH trainer..but now i'm a humble graphic designer..lol.

    I want to rent a house with property so mary and I can train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awsome! I'm so glad that you will be able to take horses in training again... Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome? I knew that looked funny.

    ReplyDelete