Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Solo down the trail.

With our latest update from The Heritage Foundation regarding the competition it was made apparent that we will be working in the arena first then leaving the arena to go by ourselves down the trail in 5 minute intervals. So, I practiced today alone. Im really glad we will be in the bridle path because if we weren't I would be like a one man parade down the middle of the street! I am very proud of her though! She was great once we got into the bridle path area so not a problem for us.

I also added my spurs today because Stacie at BLM was laughing at my two mules for sister sarah routine and told me to get my spurs on, so I did. AWESOME! She moves off my leg and is super good and responsive with them! 2 birds with one stone today and did I mention it's really hot? 102 her in Chatsworth yesterday and today about the same. Is this APRIL or AUGUST?

No comments:

Post a Comment