Saturday, April 18, 2009

BLM adoption





















Hottie and I went to the BLM adoption today! Caren came with Valcore also! We had a great time. I really enjoy Stacy and Art from the BLM Ridgecrest Facility, I like the others also just don't know their names (sorry) If anyone needs a yearling or burro there are some great prospects there! I really like a pony (yes a mustang pony how awesome it that) that they brought! Palomino with 2 blue eyes and a blaze! So cute! It was all I could do not to buy him! I wish I could give them all homes.

We saw the presentation of 3 palominos to the U.S. Marine Corp. Semper Fi! It was really cool!














Back to my sweet black mare. Of course she was a hit. People wanted to know where they could buy her and I told them in Norco but I have full intention of taking her home! They were really nice and said they wouldn't bid against me! SWEET! I led her in first to judge her temperment in the new place. Not a problem, she has a tendency to want to get in strangers laps though looking for some form of food. All was fine and we went back to the trailer and tacked up. Got on and showed off to the spectators what you can do with a wild horse in aprox. 65 days! We showed them her cute little gait. She was awesome. What I enjoyed most was the BLM employees coming to say hi to her, very proud to be part of what was going on with her, mustang people are a nice group to be associated with.

No comments:

Post a Comment