Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More stuff!

Hottie got her feet trimmed today! I had to walk her 2 blocks away to my house where the farrier was. I again was in the middle of the street when thankfully a person I knew rode by on a horse! Thanks Mary! She lead us all the way to my house and in the gate. DONKEY BUTT! She is mule like, she plants herself and thats where she stays. So to get back, I brought Dixie as moral support to Hottie's house and both my girls were awesome. She just needs more experience outside of the backyard at Caren's and she will be ok eventually by herself. Tomorrow I am hoping that mom will come ride Dixie and I can ride Hottie on the trail so she gets more confidence. Hopefully, I will get some pictures too!

1 comment:

  1. yay! I love how are horses are becoming so civilized! We should go on a trail ride one weekend to casper's or somewhere fun!

    ReplyDelete