Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What an awesome day.....


I set up a trail course in the arena today. We weaved cones, jumped a jump, walked on a blue tarp with a piece of white lattice on it with the wind blowing the corners up! Thats when I got nervy and decided to figure out what gimmick I can come up with if I make the Top Ten Finals. Lets just say come harvest time, I am ready! (apples, oranges, avocados, apricots, bring it on) If we need to rope got that covered too! I can swing over her head no problem, both sides no problem! I think if I were at all talented as a trick roper she would stand there with the big loop going round and round! She also learned how to stop with my feet and travel in a straight line. Good times!

2 comments:

  1. Good Job, Kristy...have you made any unscheduled dismounts yet? Jenn bit the dust yet again today...silly mare didn't like the wind or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't come off. (knock wood) I am usually the one that falls off though! I feel her pain!

    ReplyDelete