Friday, April 3, 2009

The Equestrian News

I wanted to thank Jim and Lani Muche for writing such a nice article about Hottie and I. I also want to thank Nancy Cole at The Equestrian News for making Mustangs a important part of their paper! We can use all of the publicity we can get! Jim made sure to include my sponsors that make this possible for me to do! Without them, I would not be able to afford to compete in this event!

I want to thank my sponsors again! Caren Bramhall who allows me to keep Hottie at her facility, Michelle at Damoor's Feed and Tack in Burbank, CA who supplies all of Hottie's food, suppliments and anything else I need! Karen Monroe at Wells Fargo Equine Insurance Division who has insured Hottie, and Virginia at Great American Insurance for taking the risk of insuring a wild horse! I hope they will be with me again if I am able to compete in any future events! This is for sure a team and if you want to join the team go to www.cafepress.com/reedperformance and join TEAM HOTTIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment