Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Steady progress

Today was a good day. We worked on holding the arc of the circle without the help of a rail. She tends to want to carry her head cocked to the right. I really worked hard today to have her equally bent each direction. She needs help lifting the left shoulder and she is learining to be respective of my legs as her guide for the circle. She did great no leaking out of the circle. I tried to go without the crop today. NOT A CHANCE. She hasn't gotten to the point where she is ready to get out there and willingly go forward. I am totally not used to such reluctance. Oh well I guess its better than her running off. So, I stood up in the saddle today, sat behind the saddle and slid of her rear end. She didn't move a muscle. So here we go with the trickery.

1 comment: