Saturday, March 28, 2009

Friday day off. Today trailer loading again!





Yesterday was a day of rest for Hottie and I. Today we are working on the trailer! Tying and loading. We shall see. This is when Hottie turns into a "donkey butt" I have all day so she won't not load today. I really want to haul her to a ETI show next sunday that has in hand trail classes so I really want her to get in and out well because I have to go to the show alone. I will take Dixie for moral support. My paint mare is worth her weight in gold! She will do anything I ask she will never be a champion in the show ring but she is awesome to me! She works cattle, babysits my girls, ponies the babies, she is for sure party of our forever family! She even had a model made of her! Stone horses made a model of her for a model horse show they did in California!

No comments:

Post a Comment