Friday, May 8, 2009

Twitter

For those of you that have been following but will not make it out to Norco. I will be tweeting about what is going on during the event. I know I appreciated any blog updates and twitter updates when I was following the Oregon and Gatorland EMMs!

You can follow at www.twitter.com/showbrat also Extreme Mustang Makeover uses Twitter during the competition www.twitter.com/extrememustang I will have my computer with me there so I will blog about everything going on!

It is going to be a very fun event! I am so excited to meet everyone and see the mustangs! If you are coming please introduce yourself and please don't bid against me for my horse! I really want to bring her back home with me but have limited funds after Sydneys broken foot!

1 comment:

  1. i'm going to take a rubber band gun and shoot people bidding on hottie, ruger, and striker. :) can't raise your hand with a rubber band in your eye!! lol.

    ReplyDelete