Friday, February 20, 2009

Hottie day 7

My phone was the only camera available today!

I went back yesterday afternoon to work Hottie I had a nagging feeling that I needed to do more. So we started ground driving in the back of her stall. She now turns and stops.


Today I introduced her to the mounting block. I only did that to get her used to different sounds (she tried to stand on it) and to see me above her head. It went really well. I layed over her back and rubbed my arms all over her sides and rump. Nothing bothered her with the way I went about any of this. I decided she needed more today than just that. She learned how to lunge both directions in the large arena at the walk and trot she also has whoa down. So I opted to end there and finish her off with some beautification. I braided her mane and forelock so I can preserve their fullness. She really has a beautiful mane and forelock!


Pretty is as pretty does and Hottie is Americas Next Top Model so far! I didn't start this out thinking I would want to keep this horse. I like her more and more everyday!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristy!
    I can do your logo!! :) Just let me know what you need or want, colors, and if you have a rough idea of what you want it to look like. oh! and most importantly...what the name is...i'm guessing "reed performance horses"?? :)

    let me know!
    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete